Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kobe's Food



This is Denmark cheesecake. During summer vacation, I went to Kobe trip with my friend. Friend's parents' home is Kakogawa where is near Kobe, so she knew Kobe well. Therefore, she showed me Kobe. And she introduced me this cheesecake. The shop's name is "Kannonya". Denmark cheesecake is special product of Kobe. This cheesecake is warmly, and it have cheese on the spongecake. It was so soft. It smelled cheese, and sweet spongecake fits rich cheese. I had never eaten such cheesecake. It was very delicious!
And another picture is Kobe port tower. It was beautiful night view.
When you have a chance to go to Kobe, I suggest you that you go to kannonya and you eat Denmark cheesecake.

1 comment:

Purinchan said...

I want to eat denmark cheesecake very much!! Houever I try to diet now, so if I can reduce my weight I will go to Kobe and eat it.