Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pasta

I love pasta! I often go pasta restaurant. When I go to Italian restaurant, I often order pasta!
This pasta is mushroom and minced chicken's japanese pasta. I ate it at Yojiya cafe. Yojiya is famous company which produce paper for remove oil. And another picture is coffe. This is Yojiya's character.

Pasta in this side is chestnut and meat sauce's pasta. I thought pasta of chestnut was very rare. But it was very delicious. Chestnut was little sweet, and it was fit meat sauce.


And pasta of back is pasta which my friend ordered. It was Kimchi, okra, and natto's pasta. It smelled strongly, but my friend said that it was delicious.


This pasta is cod roe and squid's pasta of cream sauce. I ate it in Kamakura pasta. Kamakura pasta is famous shop. I like cod roe, and I often eat cod roe's pasta.

All of pasta were very delicious!

5 comments:

Kengo said...

Actually,I have been to Kamakura pasta and ate Carbonara. It was so yam!! I always eat it when I go to Pasta restaurant.

puja said...

i never try pasta looking expensive like this. i always eat lawsons pasta. i wanna try.

Snow said...

I have been to Yojiya, but I've never been to Kamakura pasta.
Is there in Kyoto, isn't it? I'd like to go there!!!

Mami said...

I also like pasta too!! I have been to Kamakura Pasta and it was really good!!! Next time I would like to go yo Yojiya.

Chiro said...

I have never heard the name, Yojiya. All of them looks very delicious!!
I want to eat all pasta, but especially, I was charmed by the pasta your friend ordered!!