Friday, October 17, 2008

Bali







I went to Bali during summer vacation. I ate a lot of food. In hotel, I ate Udon. It was very similar taste of Japan, so it was delicious!
I introduce another food I ate.
Picture in middle are juice of Banana and sweets like a custard pudding. I ate them in cafe. It was very delicious!
Picture in below is "Young coconuts". It was very resonable, but I think it was no taste and lukewarm.... I drunk it with ice and syrup.
Another picture is STARBUCKS. I think there are STARBUCKS all over the world. I drunk Mango frappe, It was delicious!

2 comments:

Snow said...

I went to Bali, too.
However, I didn't think Bali's food was good.
Do you think they were good?

Lisa said...

-snow
Actually, I didn't think it was so good Bali's food.. I thought it was good another country's food like STARBUCKS. And I ate Udon in hotel.