Friday, October 3, 2008

Waffle





These pictures are waffle. These taste are caramel and banana, and berry and yoghurt. When I order this waffle, clerk ask me the character I want clerk to write in the plate. I was amazing that this picture was very good!


And in this store, there is surprising birthday system. The day I went to this store was next day of my friend's birthday. So I asked clerk to do birthday service for my friend. Then, light in the store was turned off, birthday song was played, clerk served the waffle with candle. On finishing the music, all customer gave my friend a clap. My friend was very surprised and she was pleased at congratulation. I was glad to look my friend's face of pleasure.

This waffle was very delicious. Outside tasted crispy, inside was soft. I would like to go to this store again!

3 comments:

ChiRi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChiRi said...

It's very nice system and a friend of yours is very happy girl!
Where is this store?

Lisa said...

chiri-
Thank you for your comment! There is this shop in Shiga. Maybe it is a little far for you, but when you come to Shiga, you should go to this shop!