Friday, December 26, 2008

The Shop I work

I went to the shop I work as a part-timer to eat sweets with my friend. This shop is cake shop. I work as a waitress in cafe space. In cafe space, you can eat cakes and parfait, and you can drink coffee and fresh juice.

I ate parfait. In this shop, parfait change by seasons. The season I went to this shop was autumn, so parfait was chestnut and grape's parfait. It was very delicious!
In this shop, If customer order capcino, clerk draw picture on the capcino. There is Barista in this shop. Barista is person who make coffee as a job. Therefore, picture is very skillful! Also, taste is very good!


2 comments:

ChiRi said...

Oh, very biiiiiiiiig!! I wanna eat. If I go to the shop you work, please discount. {haha

Mattu said...

How pretty that parfait is!!! I have never seen such a pretty parfait. People can enjoy its appearance as well as its taste!